Let’s Bust This Champagne Bottle Over My Fancy New Blog.10.20.2014
Welcome to my shiny new blog – and thanks for visiting! It’s been a long time – I’m so pleased to have a new home on the Internet again, and to be able to share some of the things I’ve been thinking about with you. From time to time I’ll be posting here about all things knitting:
- tutorials that help you get under the hood of your knitting and create more wonderful things;
- short tips and tricks that will share a bit of insight on useful techniques;
- musings on working with vintage knitting patterns and glimpses of my favorite vintage pattern finds;
- news about my knitting and design classes;
- and of course, all about my latest knitwear designs including new releases, old favorites, sneak peeks of works in progress, and the occasional foray into the design process itself.
I can’t promise to be the most frequent poster, but I promise to keep it varied and interesting, and to try hard to bring you a blog you’ll enjoy. (Me being me, I’m sure I’ll also occasionally talk about other non-knitting subjects too: interesting vintage finds, my various other crafty pursuits, the rare look at my double life as designer and mom, and, of course, pie. Seriously. I cannot get enough of delicious pie. Can you? If not, WHAT?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? Because, well, PIE.)
So stick around! It’ll be a fun journey – and I’ll be so glad to have you here.
(If you’d like to be notified when I do manage to wrest free of my toddler-wrangling existence and post here, please use the handy “Contact” form in the corner to sign up for my mailing list. Don’t worry – your information will never ever be shared with another soul, and missives from me will never be frequent enough to clog up your inbox, either.)
Photo caption: Jayne Mansfield, jauntily knitting away on someone else’s yacht. Photo caption: Vintage nautical knits, to launch this here ship off right.